FileServe can only be used to download and retrieve files that you have uploaded personally.
Please send an e-mail to us if you have reason to believe that one of our users is using FileServe to publish illegal contents.
Please note that we only follow up messages that meet the following requirements:
- Please provide us with your name, address and telephone number. We reserve the right to verify this information. On request we may provide the information to the person whose files you are reporting.
- If it is a case of files with illegal contents, please describe the contents briefly in two or three points.
- Please provide the exact and complete FileServe download link of the file.
- Give details of the address of the webpage that published the link.
- If there are several FileServe links, please include all links with complete details in your messages. Please do not send any attachments. Simply insert the details in text format into the message.
- Please ensure that you can receive further enquiries from is at the e-mail address you are writing from.
A proper notification MUST contain the information above, or it may be IGNORED.
WARNING: USER ACCOUNTS WILL BE TERMINATED FOR UNAUTHORIZED UPLOADING OF COPYRIGHT-PROTECTED MATERIAL.